Sunday 16 February 2014

How to knit a very quick scarf.

So it was more out of boredom than anything else, and the fact that I wanted to use the super bright orange yarn I had, that I made this scarf last night! (yes, that is my toilet behind me... sooo maybe I haven't quite got this whole blog photo-taking thing down just yet...)


It honestly didn't take me more than a couple of hours, but I think that was mostly due to the video tutorial that I watched to learn it. So here it is!

(Huge thanks to CyberSeams for posting the tutorial, it's so clear and easy to follow!)



If you are a knitter, it can be a little un-nerving dropping the stitches off the needle (well it was for me anyway). But once you get going it is so easy, I hadn't even realised when I had finished it, and almost made it too long.



I think it looks really great in neon colours, but I bet it would look amazing in dark or pastels as well.

Like I said, it was mostly boredom that prompted me to do this, and since Summer is in full swing here I don't imagine I'll be wearing it anytime soon. But at least it's something to look forward to in my Winter wardrobe :)











No comments:

Post a Comment