Monday 27 January 2014

Lumpy Space Princess Crochet Hat and two Mug Cozies

Just a quick update, I've been on holiday visiting with my family the past few weeks, so everything's a bit of a mess at the moment. It did give me a chance though to give my parents and sister some gifts I made for them over Christmas.

I made these mug cozies for mum and dad, and now that I look at them they seem a bit childish haha... but they said they loved them.



For my sister, I spent months making this Lumpy Space Princess hat. I couldn't find a pattern, so pretty much made it up as I went. You can't really tell from this pic, but I gave her hands as well.



There are maybe a few things that I'd do differently, but overall I'm happy with it! If you don't know who Lumpy Space Princess is, thennnn watch this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1nTTDZSz4s

No comments:

Post a Comment